Imperial Blue Superhit Nights
Terms & Conditions
‘Imperial Blue Superhit Nights (hereinafter "Event") is being organized by Pernod Ricard India Pvt. Ltd. a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and having its registered office at 5th Floor, D-3 District Centre, Saket New Delhi 110017 in association with Nick It Solutions Pvt. Ltd. a company which does software development/digital activations ("Organizer") through various media across India.
Please read the terms and conditions of ‘Imperial Blue Superhit Nights offer before participating in it (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”). By participating/ availing this Offer, it is deemed that the participants/ customers/ consumers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Participant”) and/or Winners have irrevocably and unconditionally accepted all terms & conditions contained herein, including any/all amendment, modification, etc. made thereto without demur and shall throughout remain bound to them as under:
- The Organizers are organizing a series of musical events with a renowned singer in 7 cities across India during the period November 2018 till March, 2019 (Event(s)). By participating in this offer selected lucky winners shall be entitled to receive Event Passes to the Event they participate for.
- Participation in the Offer is purely optional/ voluntary.
- This Offer is open only for Indian citizens.
- The Offer is open only between 21st Nov 2018 and 31st March 2019 (both days inclusive (hereinafter “Term”). Thereafter, Organizer will not be obligated in any manner whatsoever. Entries beyond the Term will not be considered valid for participation in the Offer.
- Only the participants above the age of 25 shall be entitled to participate in the Offer.
- To participate in the Offer, the Participants will be required to give a Missed Call on97189 97189. Once the missed call is registered, the Participant will receive an automated Integrated Voice Recording (IVR) on their respective mobile numbers. A certain set of questions will be asked from the Participant. Once the Participant answers the questions correctly, their entry shall be included for the random selection to take place for the selection of the winners. The Winner(s) will be decided by a process of random selection by the Organizers.
- The Missed Call shall be deemed to be received when such ‘Missed Call’ hit reaches the server of the concerned mobile telecom operator. Organizers shall not be responsible and/or liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any network problem, breakdown of machinery, unclear network, etc. which causes disruption to the Missed Call as intended.
- Participant is not permitted to submit multiple entries/Missed Call(s) in the Offer from the same mobile number, if already participated successfully once.
- The Participant understands and agrees that the selected Winners alone shall be entitled to prizes, subject to all terms and conditions mentioned herein, and furnishing of correct and complete details as indicated in Clauses 14 & 15(including but not limited to) in the prescribed manner and to the entire satisfaction of the Organizers.
- The Offer will be promoted on print, Out Of Home (OOH),radio, Digital and on ground at the sole discretion of the Organizers. During the Term and in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein, by a process of random selection from the eligible entries received, the“Winners/ Winner” will be given an invite to the Event to be held in the city of participation (from which the Participant had participated in the Offer). Any additional cost incurred to attend the Event and/or during the trip would be solely borne by the winner and the Organizers shall not be liable for the same.
- Organizers will announce the selected Winners prior to the Event. The Winners will be intimated on the registered mobile number from which the Participant had participated in the Offer. The decision of the management of Organizers in this regard shall be final & binding upon the Participant and/or the Winners, and the Participant/ Winners hereby agree that no claims, disputes, etc. of any sort shall be raised against the Organizers.
- Only one attempt will be made to contact the winner on the registered mobile number provided to, and available with the Organizers. Thereafter, the Organizers, at its discretion, will choose the next winner without any further attempt to approach or contact the earlier selected winner.
- The prize can neither be exchanged nor redeemed for cash/ any non-monetary consideration nor it is transferable
- The Winner/ Participant (as the case may be) will be required to collect their prize after completion of all formalities to the entire satisfaction of the Organizers. In case the Winner/ Participant does not collect its prize within the stipulated time period, then the validity of the prize shall lapse automatically without any further notice to the Winner/ Participant in this regard.
- The prize is subject to the applicable laws of India. Any deduction of applicable taxes, levies and other statutory payments, including but not limited to applicable gift tax, shall be borne solely by the Winner. The prize would be delivered/ handed over to the Winner only upon proper identification and verification of the Participant to the full satisfaction of the Organizers. The Winner shall be duly required to provide a copy of their PAN card, and provide satisfactory proof of payment of all applicable taxes and levies. Payments of all applicable taxes by the Winner shall be a condition precedent before the prize is finally provided to the Winner.
- While accepting the prize under the Offer, the Winner(s) may be required to execute an “indemnity and release of claims” form as may be provided by Organizers, as the case may be, which shall release the Organizers of all liability, loss, damage, demand, claim, etc. in connection with the Offer and prizes contemplated under this Offer. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by Organizers may result in disqualification of such Participant and/or Winner. Thereafter, the Organizers, at its discretion, will be entitled to choose the next winner. All decisions of Organizers shall be final in this regard.
- Organizers are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Offer is provided on "as-it-is" basis without any warranty of any kind. Organizer, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. or any of its sponsors/ partners make no representations, and further disclaim themselves from all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind towards the Participants, Winners and/or any third party with respect to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness of the Offer.
- Organizers shall provide the prize on "as-it-is” basis without any warranty or guarantee (whether express or implied) regarding the prize covering its quality, suitability, merchantability or its fitness. The Organizers, their management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. disclaims itself from all liabilities, including but not limited to, those arising due to any deficiency/ defect in the Offer and/or prize and for any consequential damages/ losses arising with respect to the Offer and/or the prize.
- Organizers reserve their right to select and declare or not to declare the prize Winner if the number of entries submitted for the Offer is not up to the logistical satisfaction of Organizers. Decision of Organizers in this regard shall be final & binding, and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Employees and family members of the Organizers, and its sponsors/partners are not eligible to participate in the Offer.
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights in the Offer and/or any other promotional material(s) shall vest solely and exclusively with Organizers at all times. In connection with the Offer, the Organizer or any person or entity permitted by the Organizers shall be entitled to use personal details of Participant and/or Winners such as names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, etc. for any media promotions, marketing activity, publicity and likewise purposes. By voluntarily participating in the Offer, Participant and/or Winners hereby waive off all their rights to claim royalty, remuneration or legally challenge due to any such use of their personal details by the Organizers.
- Organizers reserve their right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Offer in part or full, or change any or all terms and conditions of the Offer, without giving any prior intimation/notice of any kind. Further, it shall not be liable for any consequential losses/damages to any Participant and/or Winners in this regard. Decision of the Organizers in general, and with respect to this Offer in particular shall be full, final, binding and non-contestable upon the Participant and/or the Winners.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by the Organizers to conduct further likewise Offer or schemes.
- Under no circumstance the Organizers, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. shall be liable to the Participant, Winners and/or any third party for any loss of profits or lost opportunity, or for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if Organizers have been advised of the possibility of any such damages. The Participant/Winners specifically agree not to file and/or initiate in person or through any family member or through any third party, any criminal and/or civil proceedings/complaints/ applications in any courts or forum in India against Organizers, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. to claim any damages for any losses or seek relief in connection with the Offer and/or the prizes. The Participant/Winners specifically agree that Organizers, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person and/or sponsors shall not be responsible for any claims/liabilities/losses (including legal fees) arising out of and in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss/death/mental or emotional trauma suffered by the Participant or prize Winners in any manner whatsoever in connection with the Offer and/or the prizes.
- Organizers shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Offer or in respect of the prize where it is unable to do so as a result of unforeseen circumstances, Force Majeure conditions or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Organizers are empowered to take a decision in case of any conditions, circumstances and scenarios beyond these terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Offer and/or prizes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi only. The Offer shall be deemed void where prohibited by law.